Protecting Your Online Privacy
Our site uses an online ordering system for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their names, address, telephone number and email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. If you choose a third-party billing option, financial and personal information will be provided to the billing company.
If the customer has agreed to receive promotional emails, we may submit the email address to the shipping company so the customer can be notified of the shipping status of the package.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Web site and to provide security. Our site uses "cookies" to keep track of your shopping cart contents.
- Email addresses are collected only for the purpose of contacting you in the future. We WILL NOT sell or rent your email address to other companies or individuals. We may use third-party data processors to process email addresses.
- Whenever sensitive personal or financial information is transmitted, it is sent via a secured connection directly to our mainframe computer using secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. This is the most successfully used method of ensuring private, secure transmition of personal information over the Internet.
- We do not respond to "do not track" signals or other similar mechanisms.
- When you use our web site, other parties may receive personal information relating to your online activities.
- We do not collect the personal information for children under the age of 13. We are prohibited from conditioning a child's participation in an activity on the child disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary. In cases where we have inadvertently collected personal information of a child, the parent can always review this information, choose to have this information deleted from our records and refuse to permit further collection or use of this information.
- We do occasionally share portions of our customer postal mailing list with trusted and approved high-quality companies. We choose these companies on a very high standard and will only allow postal mailings for offers which we feel you may be interested in. We never sell or rent email addresses, phone numbers or financial information.
- In some cases products are drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer. We share only the information the manufacturer needs to fulfill the order and contact the customer.
- We may be forced to share customer purchase data to government organizations when compelled by law to do so.
This site gives users the following options to not receive future communications:
- 1. If you wish to change your email subscription enter your email address
- 2. You can send mail to the following postal address:
- 3. You can call the following telephone numbers:
To protect our customers' accounts we do not accept third-party requests to modify customers' privacy preferences. 24shots respects its customers' privacy and works diligently to protect it. Material changes to 24shots' privacy policies will be posted in this Privacy Statement.